Please join us in congratulating the Spring 2019 winners of the Jump ARCHES grants announced jointly by the University of Illinois College of Engineering and OSF HealthCare. The eleven awards will share nearly $810,600 of total funding.
Did you hear the news? Illinois Engineering is going to have a new name to bring in the next 150 years of exciting innovations in engineering! Announcement of The Grainger College of Engineering
Jump ARCHES Summer Internship 2019
Jump Trading Simulation and Education Center (jumpsimulation.org) and the University of Illinois Health Care Engineering Systems Center (healtheng.illinois.edu) are pleased to announce the Jump ARCHES summer internship opportunity in Medical Simulation and Virtual Reality. This internship, located at the University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign, is a full time summer internship.
Skill Base required:
- Undergraduate/ Graduate students in ECE / Computer science / Bio-engineering programs with a strong academic record
- Strong programming skills in C#, C++
- Experience working in UNITY; Prior experience using HTC Vive/Oculus Rift/Oculus Go is highly preferred
- Prior knowledge or experience in virtual reality
- Willingness to learn and explore new applications for Virtual Reality in Health Care
- Should be a self-starter and work effectively in self-directed and proactive manner
- Ability to collaborate and work within a team and adhere to the timeline of the project
Project specifics and roles will be discussed during the interview process. Interested candidates, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Military Service Knowledge Collaborative is issuing a Call for Proposals!
Please click here for more information healtheng.illinois.edu/funding/
The Health Care Engineering Systems Center has released our Annual Report for 2017-2018.
The 5th Health Care Engineering Systems Symposium was held on September 17, 2018. Learn from experts in the fields for virtual reality, augmented reality and simulation in healthcare education. We are pleased to have our podcast available from the Illinois Innovators Podcast with Mike Koon
Take a moment to visit the new Jump Simulation Center website to find what the center holds for the future of Medicine! Jump Simulation Center
If you are interested in collaborating with the Jump Simulation team, please go to the Contact page and complete the form.
Please join us in listening to the Podcast from the successful 2nd Illinois Health Data Analytics Summit. Many thanks to Mike Koon from the College of Engineering for his great work.
Please click here:
The College of Engineering features ‘Internt of Things’ article about HCESC project
We want to thank the UIUC College of Engineering for writing a great article about our research!