Summer Internship Program
Applications are now closed for 2022.
The Health Care Engineering Systems Center (HCESC) is pleased to introduce the Jump ARCHES summer internship for University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign undergraduates who are interested in the intersection of healthcare and engineering. This program has the goal of introducing students to innovative projects in the healthcare engineering space that are supported by the Jump ARCHES program. Students must be a UIUC undergraduate. Applicants can be from a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics), SBS (Social and Behavioral Science), or related field.
Applicants will identify and rank preference order of projects. Selected applicants will be notified through email.
Women and underserved minorities are strongly encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for this role without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Opportunity to work with UIUC faculty on a project for (June 6th –July 29th 2022)
- Develop research skills and acquire a hands-on experience of integrating health care and engineering
- Full-time paid internship during Summer
- Must be UIUC undergraduate student
- Majoring in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics), SBS (Social and Behavioral Sciences), or related field
- Preference will be given to US citizens and permanent residents
- Ranking of preferred project
- Statement of Interest (Maximum of 800 words)
- Why are you interested in research?
- What are your career/professional goals?
- What are your academic/research interests?
- State any work experience, specific skills, and other relevant information
- Unofficial Transcript
- Resume (PDF file)
For any questions, please contact Lydia Lee, firstname.lastname@example.org.