The COVID-19 Task Force is a collection of bright minds amongst health care and engineering at Illinois bringing together AI technologies, machine learning, health data analytics, and simulation to provide real-time solutions to the challenge of COVID-19. We invite you to collaborate with us and our faculty at Illinois, whether you’re in the healthcare industry or academia, to come together and fight COVID-19. View the task force here.
This page serves as a collection of the latest reliable resources on COVID-19 and to provide updates on the latest innovations happening at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. If you are a student or faculty member looking for University of Illinois-specific information relating to online class, University policies, or other information, instead please visit Covid19.Illinois.Edu.
DAILY COVID-19 TEST RESULTS IN ILLINOIS
TOTAL TESTS PERFORMED
Information updated at 9:00 a.m. daily from the Illinois Department of Public Health: http://www.dph.illinois.gov/topics-services/diseases-and-conditions/diseases-a-z-list/coronavirus
Get in touch with departments and faculty at UIUC to collaborate on solutions against COVID-19.
Get real-time data on COVID-19 cases in Illinois and our community.
Have a question about COVID-19? Submit and we’ll answer your questions weekly.
From the Experts
- A Message from the Director – T. Kesh KesavadasThe health care and engineering fields are home to some … Read more
- From the Experts: Carolyn Beck, Ph.D.Carolyn Beck, Ph.D., Professor in the Department of Industrial and … Read more
- Conversations from the COVID-19 Virtual Summit Panel DiscussionOn Monday, April 6, 2020, the Health Care Engineering Systems … Read more
- From the Experts: Tamer Başar, Ph.D.Tamer Başar, Director of the Center for Advanced Study and … Read more
- Jump ARCHES Endowment Funds University of Illinois N95 Mask Design & Fabrication ProposalJump ARCHES is pleased to announce the funding of proposal … Read more
RESEARCH FUNDING OPPORTUNITIES
This page offers a comprehensive view of projects in The Grainger College of Engineering that are addressing COVID-19, from HCESC to Computer Science.
ABOUT THE HEALTH CARE ENGINEERING SYSTEMS CENTER
The Health Care Engineering Systems Center at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign provides clinical immersion and fosters collaboration between engineers and physicians. The goal is to use our expertise in the broad areas of simulation technologies, smart health systems, data analytics, human factors, and medical robotics to design and develop collaborative solutions that improve healthcare outcomes.
We partner with Jump Simulation of OSF HealthCare in Peoria, Illinois, in an innovative relationship known as Applied Research for Community Health through Engineering and Simulation (Jump ARCHES). We are always in search of collaboration partners to develop new and innovative techniques to improve healthcare outcomes. Please contact us if you are a researcher interested in developing technologies related to simulation, VR, smart health, data analytics, human factors, or medical robotics to express interest in working with us.