The COVID-19 Task Force is a collection of bright minds amongst health care and engineering at Illinois bringing together AI technologies, machine learning, health data analytics, and simulation to provide real-time solutions to the challenge of COVID-19. We invite you to collaborate with us and our faculty at Illinois, whether you’re in the healthcare industry or academia, to come together and fight COVID-19. View the task force here.
This page serves as a collection of the latest reliable resources on COVID-19 and to provide updates on the latest innovations happening at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. If you are a student or faculty member looking for University of Illinois-specific information relating to online class, University policies, or other information, instead please visit Covid19.Illinois.Edu.
DAILY COVID-19 TEST RESULTS IN ILLINOIS
TOTAL TESTS PERFORMED
Information updated daily from the Illinois Department of Public Health: http://www.dph.illinois.gov/topics-services/diseases-and-conditions/diseases-a-z-list/coronavirus
Get in touch with departments and faculty at UIUC to collaborate on solutions against COVID-19.
Get real-time data on COVID-19 cases in Illinois and our community.
Have a question about COVID-19? Submit and we’ll answer your questions weekly.
From the Experts
- University of Illinois Faculty — Supported by Jump Partnership –Develops Simple N95 Respirator Mask Decontamination Technology with Microwave Oven PlasmasFrom https://grainger.illinois.edu/news/36984. In the early days of the pandemic, hospitals … Read more
- Jump ARCHES Endowment-funded N95 Mask Design & Proposal UpdateThe Health Care Engineering Systems Center (HCESC), part of The … Read more
- Spring 2020 Jump ARCHES Grants Focus on Rapid Solutions for COVID-19 ResponseSeventeen research projects are sharing nearly $800,000 in funding through … Read more
- A Message from the Director – T. Kesh KesavadasThe health care and engineering fields are home to some … Read more
- From the Experts: Carolyn Beck, Ph.D.Carolyn Beck, Ph.D., Professor in the Department of Industrial and … Read more
RESEARCH FUNDING OPPORTUNITIES
This page offers a comprehensive view of projects in The Grainger College of Engineering that are addressing COVID-19, from HCESC to Computer Science.
ABOUT THE HEALTH CARE ENGINEERING SYSTEMS CENTER
The Health Care Engineering Systems Center at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign provides clinical immersion and fosters collaboration between engineers and physicians. The goal is to use our expertise in the broad areas of simulation technologies, smart health systems, data analytics, human factors, and medical robotics to design and develop collaborative solutions that improve healthcare outcomes.
We partner with Jump Simulation of OSF HealthCare in Peoria, Illinois, in an innovative relationship known as Applied Research for Community Health through Engineering and Simulation (Jump ARCHES). We are always in search of collaboration partners to develop new and innovative techniques to improve healthcare outcomes. Please contact us if you are a researcher interested in developing technologies related to simulation, VR, smart health, data analytics, human factors, or medical robotics to express interest in working with us.