Our core value at the Health Care Engineering Systems Center is collaboration, embedded in every facet of our activities from Jump ARCHES to the Health Data Analytics Initiative. We work with campus-wide, domestic, and international entities to discover new answers to some of the most pressing health care issues. We pride ourselves in working with the health care industry to achieve better performance through data science, simulation, education, and smart health technologies. Below are some ways we can work with you.
Do you have a great idea or problem you want solved? We can help by converting your idea into a virtual product.
- Intellectual property will be protected
- Seed funds available
Do you need specific simulators for your unique needs? We can help by creating these simulators just for you.
- Intellectual property will be shared
- Ability to partner with us for grant proposals
Are you looking to give your technology an edge through AI, VR, or AR? We can work with you to introduce new or validate existing technology. We can help you:
- Improve efficiency through health data analytics
- Test, validate, and improve devices in the Jump Simulation Center
- Provide training and certification for the health care industry
- Develop virtual and augmented reality-based training modules
- Create and prototype physical or virtual simulators to meet specific needs
We’re always seeking out new partnerships, large or small, that may advance discoveries in the health care engineering field. If you’re interested in partnering with us, let us know. We’d be happy to hear from you!
- College of Applied Health Sciences
- College of Liberal Arts & Sciences
- Carle Illinois College of Medicine
- College of Veterinary Medicine
- Beckman Institute
- Coordinated Science Laboratory
- Cancer Center at Illinois
- Interdisciplinary Health Sciences Institute
- Northwestern University
- University of Chicago
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at Peoria
- Kansas City University
- University of Buffalo
- Mayo Clinic
- OSF HealthCare
- Carle Foundation Hospital
- M.P. Birla Hospital and Priyamvada Birla Cancer Research Institute Group (Satna, Madhya Pradesh, India)
- The Robotics and Intelligent Machines Center of the Chinese Academy of Sciences (Chongqing, China)
- National University of Singapore and University Health System (Singapore)
Interested in collaborating with us? Let us know!