Providing Solutions to Healthcare Challenges through Engineering
We are advancing the field of health care engineering every day by discovering new answers to some of the most pressing questions of our time. We work with the healthcare industry to achieve better performance through data science, simulation and education, and smart health technologies.
Do you have a great idea or a problem you want solved?
- We can convert your idea into a Virtual Product
- Intellectual property will be protected
- Seed Funds available
We will develop simulators to suit your needs
- Intellectual Property shared
- Partner with us for grant proposals
Are you looking for a technology edge through Artificial Intelligence, VR, AR into your simulators?
- We will work with you to introduce new products or validate your products
Together with our vast network of faculty and researchers we provide know-how in the following areas:
- Improve efficiency through health data analytics
- Test, validate, and improve devices in the Jump Simulation Center
- Provide training and certification for the healthcare industry
- Develop virtual and augmented reality based training modules
- Create and prototype physical or virtual simulators that meet specific needs
We work with organizations both small and large. In 2019, we are piloting a new Jump ARCHES membership program for institutions and industries. This membership for Global Simulation technology will provide innovation lab facilities for institutions to develop and test simulators. If you are interested in learning more about this program or want information about our center, please complete this form.
Please take a moment to read our Annual Report 2017-2018 to discover more about HCESC.
Download HCESC Annual Report
Thank you for visiting our booth at IMHS 2019!
Here are some photos from the show: https://flic.kr/s/aHskRfJw5m